Articles on: Members (CC)

How to submit a member change

Estimated reading time: 30 seconds

Member changes must be submitted to CIPC and can be filed directly through InfoDocs.

Appointing a new member or terminating an existing member requires submitting a member change or amendment (CK2) to the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) and preparing the relevant supporting documents.

InfoDocs makes this process simple and easy by guiding you through the steps, producing the supporting documents and handling the CIPC submission on your behalf. The cost of a member change is free for subscription accounts and only R249 for pay as you go (PAYG) accounts.

For in-depth articles please refer to the following:
How to appoint a member
How to resign a member

Updated on: 20/02/2024

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!